Hey there! Did you know you’re awesome? It’s true! We’re all awesome (yes, even that jerk that cut you off in traffic). You’re awesome just for reading this blog today. True story.
Though it’s also true that awesomeness comes easier to some. Too often we squash our own awesomeness with preconceived notions, unrealistic life expectations, shoulding ourselves, and all that other crap we put on ourselves.
But enough about that crap! Let’s focus on ways to shed yourself of it and, as a result, be more awesome! Since my 39th birthday is on Monday, here’s 39 ways to be awesome! Woo!
39 Ways to up your Awesomeness Quotient
03. Be curious
04. Be inspired
05. Be influential
06. Have fun in all you do!
07. Be excited (and show it!)
08. Be passionate
09. Get shit done!
10. Learn something new
11. Share knowledge
12. Be kind to everyone you meet
14. Be honest
15. Take responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, and actions
16. Say you’re sorry and do it differently next time
17. Say thank you
18. Be helpful
19. Be spontaneous
20. Say what you mean
21. Do what you say
Image via moonlightbulb
22. Expect less and appreciate more
23. Be patient
24. Give before you get
25. Want what you’ve got
26. Delete one item from your to-do list that doesn’t really need to be done
27. Celebrate your accomplishments
28. Praise others
29. Be confident
31. Don’t take life too seriously
32. Be yourself!
33. Accept differences in others and appreciate them for it
34. Say no
36. Make the best of today
37. Accept life on life’s terms
38. Love life
39. Go forth and be awesome!